2023 Land Rover Defender Interior
Stepping into the 2023 Land Rover Defender interior is an experience you’re not likely to forget anytime soon. This model comes standard with Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, generous interior dimensions, and much, much more! Whether you’re looking to adventure smarter or you simply want one of the coolest-looking-utes on Venice roads, the Land Rover Defender fits the bill. But what’s it like inside? That’s what this piece is all about! So read on or contact us for more information!
How Many People Does the Land Rover Defender Seat?
The 2023 Land Rover Defender is being offered in both 90, 110, and 130 configurations, the last of which provides an even higher seating capacity and significantly more cargo space! Here’s how the Land Rover Defender seating capacity breaks down across the lineup:
- The Land Rover Defender 110 and the Land Rover Defender 90 both seat up to five passengers as standard. Both of these models also offer an optional first-row jump seat that can increase your total capacity to six.
- The Land Rover Defender 110 also offers an optional third-row bench seat that pushes your seating capacity to seven.
- The Land Rover Defender 130 always seats up to eight passengers across three rows of seating.
Breaking Down the Land Rover Defender Cargo Space
The Land Rover Defender cargo space varies based on the trim model you choose. Here’s how it all shakes down:
- Defender 90 Cargo Space: The Defender 90 offers 10.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the second row and up to 58.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the first.
- Defender 110 Cargo Space: In its five-passenger configuration, the Defender 110 offers 34.0 cubic feet behind the second row and 78.8 cubic feet behind the first. With the optional third row, the Defender 110 has 10.7 cubic feet with all rear seats upright or 69 cubic feet with all rear seats flat.
- Defender 130 Cargo Space: The longer Defender 130 offers 15.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row, 35.8 cubic feet behind the second, and 76.1 cubic feet behind the first.
What Features Are Offered in the Land Rover Defender Interior?
Regardless of whether you choose the Land Rover Defender 110, 130, or 90, you’ll get these features as standard fare:
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Cross-Car Beam in Light Grey Powder Coat Brushed Finish
- Heated Front Seats with Memory
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment (11.4 inches for Defender 130)
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote™ compatibility
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- HD Radio® & SiriusXM®
Upgrade, and you’ll get access to even more goodies:
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment
- Walnut Veneer
- Premium Cabin Lighting
- ClearSight Interior Rear-View Mirror
- Interactive Driver Display
- Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers & subwoofer
- Click-and-Go Integrated Base Unit
- Front seat memory function
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Heated Rear Seats
- And much more!
Discover the Land Rover Defender Interior at Land Rover Santa Monica!
Ready to experience the sumptuous and rugged Defender interior for yourself around Malibu or Marina Del Rey? Be sure to visit us here at Land Rover Santa Monica. You can call ahead to schedule a test-drive appointment at . Meanwhile, we encourage you to make full use of all our online shopping tools such as our finance application and trade-in valuation tool.
More from Land Rover Santa Monica
Experienced Automotive Technician
JOB DESCRIPTION: Looking for a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, you will find it all at Jaguar Land Rover Santa Monica. We have an immediate opening for an EXPERIENCED Technician. We are here to help you be successful with the tremendous support from our amazing team. You will be working at our Jaguar Land…
2023 Range Rover Evoque Interior
People sometimes wonder if the Range Rover Evoque is a luxury SUV. It most definitely is, with an interior that offers no shortage of conveniences not to mention the modern technologies people now expect in luxury vehicles. But what exactly makes the Range Rover Evoque interior so special, you might wonder? Is the Evoque a…
2023 Land Rover Defender Interior
Stepping into the 2023 Land Rover Defender interior is an experience you’re not likely to forget anytime soon. This model comes standard with Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, generous interior dimensions, and much, much more! Whether you’re looking to adventure smarter or you simply want one of the coolest-looking-utes on Venice roads, the Land Rover…
0 comment(s) so far on 2023 Land Rover Defender Interior